Over our many years of experience, these are some of the best songs we’ve picked up along the way!
The processional is when the family and bridal party walk down the aisle. A few songs our team recommends are:
- Any song by a group called “The Theorist”
- “Motion” by Khalid
- “La Vie En Rose” by Daniela Andrade
You guessed it, this is when the bride walks down the aisle. One of the best parts of the day! Some songs we recommend are:
- “Make You feel my love” by Adele
- “Moon River” by A String Arrangement
After you have given your “I dos”, it is such a happy and romantic moment. Whether you are walking down the aisle or doing a recessional toss, our team recommends these songs:
- “Day 1” by Honne
- “Better” by Khalid
- “Safe & Sound” by Capital Cities
- “You’ve Got The Love” by Florence + The Machine
- “Girl We Got A Good Thing” by Weezer
You already know this one! We love these hits!
- “The Next Episode” by Dr. Dre
- “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan
- “Where The Party At” by Jagged Edge
This is one of those moments you’ve been dreaming of your whole life. Here are some of our favorite songs – unique, romantic, and loved.
- “So Beautiful” by Musiq Souldchild
- “Get You” by Daniel Ceasar
- “Everything” by Ella Mai
- “This I Promise You” by Nsync
A tear jerking time to say the least, we love these songs! However, we always recommend you include your parents in the picking of this song!
- “Isn’t She Lovely” by Kevin Simm
- “Close To You” by Carpenters
- “You Are The Sunshine Of My Life” by Stevie Wonder
- “In My Life” by The Beatles Connection
We loooove these picks!
- “Senorita” by Justin Timberlake
- “Damn Girl” by Justin Timberlake
- “Vixen” by Miguel
We all love “Single Ladies” by Beyonce, but why not do something fun and different! Also…..Lizzo is such an obvious choice for 2020!
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “Where My Girls At” by 702
What a fun moment during the wedding! Keep it fun and something special between you and your partner. However, this song is always a crowd pleaser!
- “Party” by Beyonce
Each couple and family is different. These are just some of our favorites. However, if you have any songs that you LOVE – let us know!
Where you can find us!
Check out @sugarplumandco to get even more wedding inspo!
Personal Instagram: @hiabbylee_